Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mere Coincidence...stalker in sight...lol

There are coincidences and there are coincidences. Today I had the most absurd of coincidences. I was chatting with a friend of mine (Parakeet) whom I actually met on blogville and whose conversations either inspire my posts on blogville or give me ideas of what to write..yay Parakeet..lol..Anyways, while we were chatting, she stated with a rather puzzled uncertainty that my yahoo ID had showed up as [myyahooID01]...(u weren't really expecting me to reveal that here, were u? Nah...it still has commercial value..lol). Well I thought the remark was absurd given that we've been chatting for months using the yahoo ID in question, nonetheless I simply responded in the affirmative that it was indeed my ID. The next IM was a shocker, she revealed that she has another email ID very similar to mine - [myyahooID]. It might not be apparent to you, but the only difference in our IDs were the last two characters. weird huh?

It did not just end there ooo...my dear Parakeet went on to tell me that when she actually noticed the similarity about a month ago, she taught it was a stalker and it creeped her out...lol...so much so that she did not even know how to raise the topic. I guess she should be thanking God that I'm no stalker...lol...or maybe I should have played along with the stalker story...lol...that wud have been pretty hilarious (albeit mean.:))

Anyways that is my story for today, I thought it wud be fun to share with blogville since we first met here on blogville...Im sure Parakeet can tell the story much better since more of the reactions to this discovery was from her end...with that been said, y'all shud urge Parakeet to tell this story from her perspective...:)

ciao
....H2O

6 comments:

Shantell said...

*rolls eyes* lol
You are a stalker ...haha..I kid

Buttercup said...

what the....shantell, where did u come from??? there was no comment here a sec ago! hmmph!

Buttercup said...

hehehe i can just imagine her fear..

Parakeet said...

Hahahahaha...honestly you guys need to see the way my heart was pounding fast the day I discovered. I mean that ID is not one a lot of pple know and for H2O to be using it plus just two more letter, I just thought he was on to me...Parakeet does a lot of bad stuff virtually, you dont wanna know, wink*. Well thank God H2O is just a sweet bloke and not a stalker. Weytin I for tell my mama?

H2O-works said...

@shenehneh...it is u that is a stalker...lol

@B'Cup (dat name is such an irony..lol)...She just did rent-a-ghost to appear there...lol

@Parakeet...Im glad ur heart is at ease now, but truly that is a freaky coincidence cos that ID is somewhat abstract...Im a "sweet bloke"??? *grinning* :D...lol

Buttercup said...

yes it is..in fact, i shud ban people from calling me that sef!