First off, I want to apologize for abandoning this blog for a while now, I tried and tried to get at it, but it just seemed as though blogging had left my system for some reason. Anyways I'm back at it again...I hope.
Before my haitus, I was tagged by my dear Parakeet for an Honest Scrap Award (I'm truly honored :) ) Accepting the award means I have to list at least 10 honest things about me, but b4 I do that, let me brag about it as the rules require...I won the honest scrap award na na na na na...I won, not you yippee.....lol...And now presenting to you the Honest list of the defending Honest Scrapper on Blogville, weighing in at 170 pounds and flexing his writing muscles I give to you ladies and gentlemen of Blogville .....H2O and his honest list (crowd chanting...H2O, H2O, H2O...)...lmao.....Ok so enough with the bragging and down to buisness
1) I'm so so homesick...I miss my Nigeria (the people and experiences that make it special for me)...I also miss suya, forget all the wannabe suya I can get here, nothing beats Ikoyi Club suya...:)
2) I believe I am (and going to be) a very important contributor to the betterment of Nigeria even though I am miles away right now (Love knows no boundaries)
3) I have been job searching for about a year now, but I'm not easily broken...God, my family and my friends are my strength...I love them beyond measure.
4) I miss talking to two special pple on blogville... Buttercup and Parakeet...It's been a minute :)
5) Come rain or sunshine, come storm or calm, I'm an Arsenal FC fan....in ur face B'Cup :P
6) I am a Mercedes Benz kinda guy...I don't have one yet, but there is something about those machines that just screams out "segzy"...lol
7) I have a nickname giving sickness...lol...Buttercup can testify to that...I have given her countless nicknames
8) I am of the belief that pple are innately good, and it has blessed me thus far (If you hold your gaze on the good in someone long enough, they begin to see it too...if they didn't already)
9) I think it is safe to say I am a facebookholic...lol...but I use it for the right reasons, and while pple dislike the new changes to facebook, I actually like them, maybe it's because Im a technology person, I see it from a different perspective.
10) Phew...I thought I wud never get here...lol...I find it kinda weird talking about myself...but I love to listen, and love pple to listen to me when I talk...50 50 ain't so bad ei
Now the hard part, I cannot tag anyone on this partly because I haven't done blogrounds in a while to know who to tag and the bloggers I follow have already done this :(...But not to worry, I would make my blogrounds soonest and tag pple as I do. Until then if you feel worthy of the award, please accept it from me to you and follow its rules - which I did not entirely follow, but I think I should be pardoned because I doubt you have seen anybody on blogville brag about any award like I did above...lol
Anyways here are the rules:
1.You must brag about it
2.You must include the name of the blogger who bestowed the award on you and link back to the blogger
3.You must choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. 4.Show their names and links and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog.
5.List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!