Saturday, September 6, 2008

HELP!!! (thoughts running through my head)

This is happening rather too soon, but it appears I have hit what Chari calls bloggers block. The funny thing is that I have so much to say(well not too much sha, but I have stuff to say.) I have tried to filter my thoughts and focus on one thing at a time but something always re-triggers the thoughts in my head. I need the help of all ye experienced bloggers, how do you all deal with this problem if you ever have them???

All suggestions are welcome.

5 comments:

Buttercup said...

LOL!!!!!!!!

ok, if u've got stuff to say, why dont u just write them down?? if the words dont make sense, u can fine tune or whatever..its not like u r actually devoid of words..

soweeee, u'll get over it!

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

Just let go and let live...
When you least expect it, the words will come. I promise...
Thanks for stopping by my blog...will be back:-)

Anonymous said...

relaaxxxxxxxx...and yeah like bc said...write whatever words come by...regardless of how stupid it may seem...

Anonymous said...

Hey, new reader here. Welcome sweets!

H2O-works said...

thanks guys...I really appreciate all the support...u'll be hearing/reading from me soon...

ciao
....H2O