Thursday, August 28, 2008

My 1st Blog post

So I am finally here, thanks Buttercup for getting me on here, I didn't really think I was gonna do it but Here I Stand!!! Somehow I think you knew that by showing my all those blogs and talking about them would tempt me to start mine, and tempt me they did. Now that I am here, I don't even know what my blog is going to be about, but hopefully it would light a candle in the lives of my readers. Well, as a neophyte here, I am about out of anything to say, so I'm gonna sign out.

PS: Yay! I'm excited to be here.....thnx Buttercup...

5 comments:

Buttercup said...

hahahaha yay!!!!!

i guess the art of persuasion is one of my strong points..lol!

welcome!

Anonymous said...

*buttercup...yeah I noticed over time...

so howdy do pardner?

welcome to these parts...hope u'll be stayin awhile

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogville, H20! :)

Your next task now is to write a lot of entries to tempt us to visit.

H2O-works said...

Thanks guys for the warm welcome. I am looking forward to writing lots of entries and keeping you all coming back for more, but please be patient with me, I'm still getting my hands around this... :-)

Tigeress said...

same way i felt went i started. didnt realize i had something to say. Now, there is no stopping me. lol!! I already i have 13 blogs! All within like 3wks.